With Christmas right around the corner, I thought i would send out some gift ideas to those who are puzzled as to what to buy that guy or gal who has taken up running!
Important to this writer is affordable stocking stuffers. Unless you are impervious to the economy's conservative deffect, sticking a bunch of tiny big ticket items in a stocking is a bit ridiculous.
- Runner's World Magazine (I love getting something to flip through for the post-present opening daze.
- Running Gloves/skull cap
- Gu gels/Hammer gels
- Running socks (they will always go missing each year, perfect gift)
- Runner's ipod strap
- Reflector for night running
- Running watch
- Neck protector for cold weather
- Book on Running or marathon(i.e. Chi Running, Born To Run)
- Road ID bracelet