November 23, 2013

Running But No Frills!

Long time no post!Running continues this year, but its the busiest I have ever been. Posting, therefore has taken a back seat.  New career transition, new schedule, ongoing schooling has all been overwhelming my priorities, all while keeping sane!  New trends in my running regime include no headphones (my thoughts to myself) and accepting slower times for now.  No races on my schedule have left me to renew my appreciation for the times I have carved out to rejuvinate and exercise.  No injuries which is awesome, but there is less pushing for times.  This is a time of my life I never imagined how demanding it would be.  If ever atime came when I would be tested to see if running would stick, it is now!
Keep running, people!  

2 comments:

Johann said...

I'm sure running will stick. Keep it going, even if you scale down the intensity and the goals. Just keep running!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.