January 06, 2012

Meh to Winter

Gotta be honestnot diggin the winter running, despite the warmest winter we have seen in ages.  It has more to do with all the transitions I have been experiencing and the schooling Im going through that sucks up all my free time.  I will keep running three times a week i will will will.  Just takes much of my energy and planning to get out there.  I am not even getting up at 530 any more for work.  Maybe thats why.  Anyhow, I have a 15 k with my name on it tomorrow.

3 comments:

pam said...

I kindred spirited runner! well it might have to do with the warmth, yes, as well as just rying to fit itin. I am not running in the dark, my problem is that there have been cougars every year downing deer right near my house, freaks me out! I do like to run in crispy non-wondy weather. today was a great example of that.

Kenley said...

The winter here so far has not been too bad, but I don't really like anything under 40 degrees or so. I am not a big winter fan. I brace the treadmill most of the time, but sometimes go out for trail running, at least the trees block most of the wind. hahaha. Take care.

Chad said...

HEy Ray! Totally getting my vibe. What drives me crazy is that cars drive so much more close to you and you are sometimes forced to run in the slush!!