December 02, 2014

Still Pounding the Pavement

Im still here!This runner still runs, this runner still works, but this runner is not as driven as he used to be.  No races this year, finishing line for his Master's degree was enough.  Averaging 30 km a week, my routes are  a time of meditation, sans music or tech, to reach within and work out the kinks of the inner life. 
One thing I absolutly love about my time running is the things in nature around me I get to see.   Animals, the seasons changing, steam rising off of the water of the channel, my breath steaming, the beautiful sunrise, it all reminds me of my smallness and my need for self-care and for wonder.  Merry Christmas from this running dude!

1 comment:

Kenley said...

Ive not been jumping around on blogs of late but glad to know you are still around. I miss your posts. HOpe all is well and big huge Congratulations on the Masters. That is awesome. God Bless Brother.