February 05, 2012

Wild Horses

Went for my 15 k today.2 K in, I saw an unusual site.  On the rural road there were a few ponies and horses wandering on the road, I guess they escaped from whereever their field was.  They would run in front of me on the road, stopping 100 feet ahead and then waiting until I came nearer and then take off again.  Horses are amazing.  This went on for a good kilometer and I envisioned myself as one of the herd.  What it must be like to be powerful and beautiful like that.  Pretty cool.

2 comments:

Kenley said...

Once I ran by a bunch of cows but not horses. Esp ones that stopped and waited for you. That must have been an awesome experience. Pictures next time please. lol

Chad said...

i tried to take some video, but my fingers were too wet to scroll on the nano. :( It was cool