February 02, 2010

New route, or just lost!

Took the hilly lost route!This Route made me go twice as far as I intended, as I was admittedly lost.  At almost 19 km on mapmyrun.com, which is  guessing as I am not sure which roads I was actually turned around on, I was feeling  the muscle pain later on the next couple of days.  I went from an expected 45 minute run to 1.5 hours!   I actually enjoyed running in the rain, through the misty hills of Mission rural.  I am not accustomed however, to hills.  My butt was especially sore the next day.

2 comments:

Kenley said...

With out your knowing at the time, they say that hills really work your butt off, literally. Sounds as though you had quite the adventure, and that is what running is all about. You motivate me to do the same today, to go out and just run. Then come back and mapmyrun to see where and how far I went. Great Post!

Chad said...

HA! Well glad to inspire, Kenley... I at one point thought, if I keep going, I might have to call home somehow to get a ride home!! :P