There is one itemthat I have purchased that I love beyond description, and comes with me everywhere I go. This has been along with me for most of my runs. I commute with it, run with it, sleep with it (!), and it has been with me on most of my hardest runs, singing to me, making me laugh, making me cry, encouraging me, and pretty much getting nothing in return.
I am talking about my Ipod. Thanks Ipod.
Top Things I listen to:
- Harry Potter -Audio Books - Read By Jim Dale - amazingly absorbing
- Podcasts - Running with the Pack, Pottercast, Bethel Church, That's What She Said
- Innocent - David Cook
- U2 - Beautiful Day , City of Blinding Lights, No Line on the Horizon Album
- Third Day - Keep On Shining
- Chris Tomlin - Arriving Album
- How He Loves - Kim Walker
- Wake Up - Arcade Fire
So versatile, I love having it to motivate me, entertain me and inspire me! What do you listen to if anything? We could use the ideas!